Abstract Fan Art

Have any nice drawings of Nicholas, fan fictions (stories) or anything else related to his movies and personas? Scantily clad, or just plain scandalous, by all means post it here!

Abstract Fan Art

Postby fayefujiko » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 am

I'm not that good at faces or anything realistic, so my fan art for the lovely, sexy Nick is an abstract painting.
http://fayefujiko.deviantart.com/art/Frostitute-100783315
(I think the names "Frostitution" and "Frostitute" are just brilliant.)

I did one for the wonderfully geektastic Spaced as well.
http://fayefujiko.deviantart.com/art/Spaced-100783137

(using sycophantic language to cover for the crap paintings... *weak laugh*)

Nick had said that doesn't want to show his paintings publicly and seems to think that they aren't very good (he's probably wrong). Has he thought of setting up an anonymous art account online somewhere to see what people thought of his work without the influence of his name?
It would be nice if he could get his dream of the art studio in his Mediterranean villa, drinking and painting in the billowy, white robe. ^_^
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
fayefujiko

Re: Abstract Fan Art

Postby Thomas » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 am

Those are done in regular paints? Pretty neat.
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Re: Abstract Fan Art

Postby fayefujiko » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 am

Thanks. ^_^
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
fayefujiko

Return to Fan Material