Frosty and Peggy Miis! Help needed!

Have any nice drawings of Nicholas, fan fictions (stories) or anything else related to his movies and personas? Scantily clad, or just plain scandalous, by all means post it here!

Frosty and Peggy Miis! Help needed!

Postby wjec » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:00 am

Hey there Frostitutes!

While I'm here - have a wicked b-day tomorrow Nick! xxx

Right - here's my problem - I've made Mii versions of Nick and Simon so I can use them in Wii Sports, etc...and I think I did a good job.The trouble is I can't seem to post them on here, I tried to use the 'Img' command and I think I must have lost a brain cell or two 'coz I can't work it out - anyone care to nursemaid me through this so the world can see my handiwork - I'm sure someone out there will think they're crap LOL but I still want to post them so HELP ME PLEEESE!

wjec
wjec

Re: Frosty and Peggy Miis! Help needed!

Postby velocity_shingo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:18 pm

did you upload them to photobucket or a image hosting site?
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby wjec » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:27 am

I didn't, no - does that mean that they have to be in a weblink TO the images? I'll pop them on a site and do that then...I just foolishly assumed I could cut and paste the images into my text! LOL
wjec

Postby wjec » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah boiee!

Go here, peoples, to see if you like 'em LOL!
wjec

Postby pokemaniactim » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:49 pm

I don't see a link...But I also made Mii versions of Simon and Nick...you have Wi-Fi? I could send you mine and you could send me yours...wanna?
My Wii code is:5053-9287-3234-4195

don't forget to gimme yours! K? :mrgreen:

やあ!私の名前は しの!

"Friendship is like peeing your pants...Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth."
pokemaniactim

Postby Vieteddy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:42 am

i hate those, i would get mine, we should play super smash bros brawl via wiionline
<3nickfrost

Vieteddy
Frostitute

Postby wjec » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Vieteddy....am I right in that you think my Miis are shit? As I said, I expected someone would hate 'em - did you say something about "I would get mine" meaning you've done some too? Let's see em then! LOL.....then I can pass my judgement ! S'only fair;)

I'll have to get a copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl - does it rock? I'm waiting for MarioKart Wii- that looks like a killer, was mad addicted to the GameCube one!

Pokemaniactim - my WII code is 2029-1860-6876-1144, I'll have probably messaged you by the time you get this!

wjec :)
wjec

Return to Fan Material