Let's go bombing!

Have any nice drawings of Nicholas, fan fictions (stories) or anything else related to his movies and personas? Scantily clad, or just plain scandalous, by all means post it here!

Postby 2Orangey4Crows » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:26 pm

Hey all...I was inspired by this thread (thanks a million Phlaxis) to get off my ass and express my extreme fandom with a slightly vamped up spray painting stencil. Thanks again to my buddy Phlaxis for the template...all I did was add the logo of Hot Fuzz to make it a complete package for all those people who may view the art and not know exactly where the image was from. Ive been too scared to literally bomb the town with it...but so far the spare piece of wood outside my house now has lots of Hot Fuzz graffiti on it...will try to post pics of the actual finished product...but until then here is what my stencil looks like...I just carved it out of a piece of white cardstock...cheap, simple, and effective!!! Note to Phlaxis...are you still taking care of that jetful of Kangaroos??? Cause you know Trucast did say if we get our wishes he could give us a million dollars!!! :D

2Orangey4Crows
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:32 pm

cool stencil man, have you got any pics that you made using it ??
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby 2Orangey4Crows » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Why Brad as a matter of fact I do....I finally got up and took pics to show you guys...they didnt come out too good cause my camera is being a wanker!!! But here they are let me know what you guys think!!!

This first one is a shot of all three colors I tried. The paint I was using was literally like 11 years old..so the only color that still showed up okay was red.

Here is a closeup of the best stencil...(sorry for the blurriness)

http://www.myspace.com/ugotredonyou
2Orangey4Crows
Frostitute

Postby phlaxis » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Yay! Great work! Isn't it amazing how after you cut the stencil, it looks like there's no way in hell it will turn out, but after spraying it on it looks dope? :brock:
phlaxis
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:54 pm

hey thats pretty good actually. the red 1 is alot more better than the blue one

well doen good work.
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby phlaxis » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 pm

One of the hardest parts is actually spraying it on. You dont want to hold the can too far away or it will appear too light and spotty, but if you spray from too close the paint will collect and drip. (Also making it difficult to remove the stencil without smearing or dragging paint buildup)

Oh, and Geoi!
I'm working on yours right now, ive got a sideburn, a couple eyes, and a nose out. :D
phlaxis
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 pm

damn u all got some mad skillzzzz
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:13 pm

phlaxis wrote:One of the hardest parts is actually spraying it on. You dont want to hold the can too far away or it will appear too light and spotty, but if you spray from too close the paint will collect and drip. (Also making it difficult to remove the stencil without smearing or dragging paint buildup)

Oh, and Geoi!
I'm working on yours right now, ive got a sideburn, a couple eyes, and a nose out. :D

AWESOME!!!! :rock: :rock: I'll buy your drinks all night when I come up next summer! :brock: And I'll throw in a pack of fags!
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby 2Orangey4Crows » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:54 pm

fags....ha ha ha....alright....gaaaaayyyy!!!! :D
2Orangey4Crows
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:44 am

it came out so bad =[

if i had the stencil id just spray it on somewhere with actual paint but even then i dont think it would come out good =[
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:46 am

i think the eyes need some work . but apart from that its pretty cool.
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:12 am

kinda looks like a cat/human... but i recognized it immediately just cause i know the picture. if you told me it was nick and i didnt know ide be like 'oh, right. cool!'
pnut
Frostitute

Postby 2Orangey4Crows » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:51 pm

velocity_shingo wrote:Image

it came out so bad =[

if i had the stencil id just spray it on somewhere with actual paint but even then i dont think it would come out good =[

Hellzz yeah Shingo...did you do it yourself??? Great idea to put it on a car...leave it up to Shingo our own resident frostitution ride pimper!!! Lol :brock:
Edgar Wright ROCKS!!!
2Orangey4Crows
Frostitute

Postby KoffCandeh » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Now you just need to add a 'SUPA BAND-AID!!' on that and it'll be old-school. :wink:
KoffCandeh
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:01 pm

my car has a supah band aid and i even wrote on it this time haha i wish the sticker came out better though =[
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Material