The World's End - Third "Cornetto" Film

Anything Nick has starred in, or been a part of, blab in here. Did you know...?

Re: The World's End - Third "Cornetto" Film

Postby britbomber » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:47 pm

I think that I would love to see them against each other this time ... I don't know why, but I think it will be interesting
... life ...
... a precious gift like boobs or rockets ...
britbomber
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:28 pm

maybe nick will play a super evil villain trying to take over the world
YOU WANT ME MAKE BANANA CRY?
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:02 am

Can't wait for it! :mrgreen: I highly doubt it'd be their last film together. Maybe their last with Simon and Edgar co-writing, Edgar directing and the movies having any references to Cornetto's.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby AntiBurnin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:20 am

Good and bad to hear about the film...aww man...last movie by Edgar along with Simon and Nick...I am very upset now...oh well, I guess that Edgar has something on his mind as well or not but damnit! I am not HAPPY! T-T

and damn...Corentto...DEEElicious =D
-goes to store and buys- yumm

But honestly...I think Nick should have at lease one movie that stars him because I think he always get lefted out for some reason...poor Nicky D:
AntiBurnin

Postby Mutt » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 pm

AntiBurnin wrote:But honestly...I think Nick should have at lease one movie that stars him because I think he always get lefted out for some reason...poor Nicky D:

You're most definitely not alone there. Unfortunately 99.9% of the time big men don't make it in hollywood in the movie industry. There's very few heftier guys who have gotten leading movie roles.
Mutt
Frostitute

Postby AntiBurnin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Mutt wrote:
AntiBurnin wrote:But honestly...I think Nick should have at lease one movie that stars him because I think he always get lefted out for some reason...poor Nicky D:

You're most definitely not alone there. Unfortunately 99.9% of the time big men don't make it in hollywood in the movie industry. There's very few heftier guys who have gotten leading movie roles.

Damn hollywood...it's not fair...they SHOULD at least give them a chance! Like common! What about Kevin James...he's kinda in hollywood...right? and he's almost like Nick too except less funny =p ARGH!
AntiBurnin

Postby Geoi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Mutt wrote:

Good thing he's starring in Paul!
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby AntiBurnin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Geoi wrote:
Mutt wrote:

HELL YA! =DD
I soo can't wait!!!
I soo hope they produce the movie worldwide =[ -crossesfinger-
AntiBurnin

Postby Mutt » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 am

Damn hollywood...it's not fair...they SHOULD at least give them a chance! Like common! What about Kevin James...he's kinda in hollywood...right? and he's almost like Nick too except less funny =p ARGH!

Big guys in Hollywood always get paired with a skinny guy. Kevin James hasn't really starred in anything by himself he's been paired to play the lovable oaf to Will Smith and Adam Sandler. Chris Farley was almost always paired with David Spade. John Candy was almost always paired with Steve Martin or other comedians.

Except again he'll be co-starring with Simon. I'm not saying it as anything bad about Nick. It's just that Hollywood has a very narrow definition of what a leading man can be.

In TV they'll get to be the lead guy. It's become kind of a sitcom stereotype going back to the Honeymooners to have the fat guy with the hot wife. In Hollywood though it's almost always co-star or no star.
Mutt
Frostitute

Postby britbomber » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:13 am

so true ... that's so not natural y'know, for people comes in different shapes, and not because of you being thin you're a better role model or sth like that ...

DAMN HOLLYWOOD! :cuss:
... life ...
... a precious gift like boobs or rockets ...
britbomber
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:18 am

Now that that's all said and done with,,, any guesses what this movie's gonna be like? End of the World Sci-fi... Like, Planet of the Apes? Like Armegeddon? Like Omega Man? Like War Games? Like Men in Black? So many possibilities. I can't wait for more hints!
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby AppleSchnapps&Tekken » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 am

I think it'll be more of a thriller, maybe a tinge of conspiracy, Simon playing an out of his depth government official, the only man who knows the truth...or thinks he does :D

Maybe similar to Soylent Green or Children of Men.
It's not hip-hop, it's electro. Prick.
AppleSchnapps&Tekken

Previous

Return to Others