Nick in new film - Wild Child (Update: For like two scenes)

Anything Nick has starred in, or been a part of, blab in here. Did you know...?

Nick in new film - Wild Child (Update: For like two scenes)

Postby Thomas » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:05 am

This is what the ugly facial hair is for.

http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/newsAr ... newsID=178
http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_7 ... 86b2c.html

Working Title Films is delighted to announce the start of principal photography on 'Wild Child', starring Emma Roberts, Natasha Richardson, Shirley Henderson and Aidan Quinn. 'Wild Child' marks the directorial debut of Nick Moore and is produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner and Diana Phillips. The film's executive producers are Debra Hayward and Liza Chasin.

'Wild Child' tells the comic story of a rebellious American teenager who, after numerous warnings by her father, is sent to a strict all-girls boarding school in the U.K. in an attempt to straighten out her behaviour.

Nick Frost, Alex Pettyfer, Selina Cadell, Daisy Donovan and Jason Watkins also star. Alongside Roberts playing her fellow classmates are Georgia King, Kimberley Nixon, Juno Temple, Linzey Cocker, Sophie Wu, Ruby Thomas and Eleanor Turner-Moss.

Filming will take place in Yorkshire, Kent, Hertfordshire and L.A.

Emma Roberts, 2007's ShoWest Female Star of Tomorrow, currently stars in 'Nancy Drew', directed by Andrew Fleming. For the past three years, she has starred as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon hit comedy series 'Unfabulous', created by Sue Rose. It is currently one of the highest rated 'tween shows' on television. Roberts' other feature credits include 'Aquamarine', directed by Elizabeth Allan; 'Grand Champion' directed by Barry Tubb; and 'Blow' directed by the late Ted Demme.

Nick Moore has a long standing relationship with Working Title Films, having edited the commercial and critical hits 'Notting Hill', 'About a Boy', 'Love Actually' and 'Nanny McPhee.'

His other credits as editor include the multi-award winning 'The Full Monty' for director Peter Cattaneo, for which he received a BAFTA nomination; 'Little Man' for Keenan Ivory Wayans; 'Freedomland' and 'Christmas with the Kranks', for Joe Roth; 'Along Came Polly', for John Hamburg; and David Leland's 'Land Girls.' As an assistant editor he worked on films including 'Never Say Never Again', 'Empire of the Sun' and 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.'

'Wild Child' will be distributed by Universal Pictures in North America and in all other territories by Universal Pictures International.

Pictured: Nick Frost and Emma Roberts on the set of 'Wild Child'.

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Pink Girl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 am

Loving the outfit Nick...hahahahaha! :lol:
want anything from the shop?
Pink Girl
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 am

he looks cool xD so i guess he is making movies here? kinda
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:41 am

Oh my gawd. I cannot see him in that outfit again.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Mayonnaise » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:38 pm

Heh heh.. interesting outfit :) Best wishes to Nick on the role.
"there's more to me than zombies and gayness." - Nick J. Frost

Mayonnaise
Frostitute

Postby Pink Girl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 pm

looks to me in my opinion that he is playing a gay role.....what u reckon....maybe a camp teacher.....an art/music teacher??? - idunno just a thought
want anything from the shop?
Pink Girl
Frostitute

Postby Xantus » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Pink Girl wrote:looks to me in my opinion that he is playing a gay role.....what u reckon....maybe a camp teacher.....an art/music teacher??? - idunno just a thought

yep, it's all in the cut of his pants. just short enough to make him look like an elf. :lol:
It's all fun and games.... until your best friends try and eat youImage
Xantus
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:34 am

Where's Kent, Hertfordshire, Haworth and West Yorkshire? Is it in London and does anybody know when they are filming? I'd love to see them film while I'm over there...
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Jemster » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 am

"Where's Kent, Hertfordshire, Haworth and West Yorkshire? Is it in London?"

Nope, Kent is in the next county, so not too far, and the others are about 200-300 miles above us. He does look cool though, hey! He can play any part. For some strange reason I think I'd like to see him play some sort of gay music teacher....Whats up with me!?!
Last edited by Jemster on Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny...I don't think we should do role-play anymore...
Jemster
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:27 am

I really don't like his costume. But judging from the picture, I'd say he is playing a gay visual arts teacher. Regardless, he should be amusing in this movie...
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby dod19 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:33 am

Hehe, nice shoes! :lol:
"I aint made of eyes!"
dod19
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 am

dod19 wrote:Hehe, nice shoes! :lol:

hehe, I know! I dont think hell be playing a teacher tough, he looks a little too -good. Not the right word, but I cant think right now. Love the picture though!
pnut
Frostitute

Postby dod19 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:12 pm

He sort of looks like a mexican with the tash and the outfit
"I aint made of eyes!"
dod19
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:25 pm

I read that it is coming out on April 4th, 2008
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:58 am

I just got word that Nick is only in TWO SCENES in this movie. He doesn't "star" in it at all.

I removed it from my site by request of someone, but I just wanted to clarify that HE DOES NOT STAR in this movie, he plays a REALLY SMALL PART.
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Next

Return to Others