I, Macrobane

FROSTITUTION's News Depository

Moderators: Geoi, pnut

I, Macrobane

Postby pnut » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Although there has been no official press release, it's been kickin' around that Nick will be starring in Ben Wheatley's "I, Macrobane".
Wheatley's film "Kill List", which was as SXSW at the same time as "Paul", featured Michael Smiley of "Spaced", who will be also be starring in this new film with Nick.

Wheatley wrote:It’s about two guys who, when they were kids, burned their school down. They’ve been sent to separate detention centers never to be seen together again, and then they meet up in their late thirties and go on a rampage. It’s a knock-about comedy.

Not much else has been revealed about the film as of yet. With both Nick and Wheatley working on projects at the moment, it may be a couple of years before we get to see this one.
YOU WANT ME MAKE BANANA CRY?
pnut
Frostitute

Re: I, Macrobane

Postby pnut » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm

from Wheatley's blog thingy

http://mrandmrswheatley.blogspot.com/20 ... -cunt.html

I believe Nick is going to play Macrobane
pnut
Frostitute

Re: I, Macrobane

Postby pnut » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 pm

heres another little update:

"...at which point he’ll turn his attention to “I, Macrobane.” He’s completed work on a script and storyboards, and plans to start shooting in April. On working with Nick Frost, Wheatley said, “I think it’s going to have all the things that everyone loves about Nick Frost, and while it’s not ‘Kill List,’ ‘Macrobane’ is quite a crazy film. It’s slightly psychedelic, and it’s odd and very violent, but it’s very funny as well.”

article link
pnut
Frostitute

Return to News