Danger! Incoming Attack! Coming to DVD?

FROSTITUTION's News Depository

Moderators: Geoi, pnut

Danger! Incoming Attack! Coming to DVD?

Postby Thomas » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Buddy on the forums posted this earlier today - a link to an Australian DVD site that has the second series of Danger! listed as coming on November 3. Obviously the legitimacy of both the site and the listing remain to be seen, but this is good rumormonger material if I've seen any.

Link: http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/802259
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Re: Danger! Incoming Attack! Coming to DVD?

Postby Geoi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Jon Riley, the series producer, says he doesn't know anything about it, and for us to hold on to our money until he can find out what's going on. :shock:
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Thanks for the mention Thomas. :) EzyDVD is the largest DVD chain in Australia. They have franchises everywhere and their release dates and information are usually correct. I shop with them all the time and the good thing is they ship overseas as well. They also don't charge your credit card until they ship the items out.

The thing I find funny is that we (Australians) may be the first country to get Danger! Incoming Attack but we still haven't got any news regarding the release of both second series of Hyperdrive and Man Stroke Woman. :lol:
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Well if the man that has the rights to it doesn't know about it, there's something fishy. I'm sure he'd know if he was fittin to get paid for a DVD release.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 am

BoiledGemsJon wrote:Interesting - I'm speaking to the production company that made it to see if they know anything.
If it is coming out (which I have to say seems unlikely), it won;t have any extras or commentary on it. No one's asked us to do it!
J
YOU WANT ME MAKE BANANA CRY?
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:55 am

I wouldn't mind if it came with just the episodes itself
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Mutt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 am

Thomas wrote:I wouldn't mind if it came with just the episodes itself

I wouldn't mind paying for a decently reproduced bootleg.

Normally I'm loathe to do such things because I like a good, uhm, package... and who doesn't?
If the company that holds the rights to it can't get it together to get it out there though, make it available, and make a little money, there's no reason to deny the fans access to it.
Last edited by Mutt on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mutt
Frostitute

Postby johnny_kicker28 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 am

wow another nick frost.. :nick: thumbs up i cant :rock: :beer: :brock: :rock: :beer: :brock: :drool: wait..
johnny_kicker28

Postby Pip » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 am

At the risk of dredging up an old issue. Can i point out that a seller on ebay is also advertising incoming attack for sale in UK with a (tentative) upcoming release date of 4 December 2008.

I will myself be heading down to my local ezydvd in australia to see if they have any idea what is really going to happen (generally no help, but you never know). But if anybody has any more info I would love to know as we have been waiting for this to be released ANYWHERE for YEARS!!!
Pip

Return to News