FROSTITUTION Q&A - Exclusive Interview!

FROSTITUTION's News Depository

Moderators: Geoi, pnut

FROSTITUTION Q&A - Exclusive Interview!

Postby Thomas » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:12 am

I've had this in the works for a bit now, and it's finally got the green light. Today I announce that there will be a little online Q&A with Nick Frost for this very site! Before I get into the details, let me do my cool intro I had lined up:
Disappointed you missed the Hot Fuzztivals?

Couldn't make it to Comic-Con?

Just want to ask that one question you've had unanswered for a while?

Well now's your chance! Starting today, and up to 6:00PM EST August 31th, I am giving you the opportunity to submit a question you would like to ask Nick Frost. That should give you enough time to think of a question to ask. There is no set subject, you can ask whatever you want, use your imagination! Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Hyperdrive, anything goes!

When the sign-ups are over, I will go through and select 25 questions, and pass them on. Nick will then answer them, and I will post the answers on this site for everyone to read.

Does that sound like a good deal? Because this is all totally last minute and I'm doing the best I can. Besides, if this turns out to be a success, I'm sure we can do more in the future. You do want this to be a success, don't you?

Good. Feel free to discuss this on the forums, and put your thinking caps on.

Questions can be submitted to frostqa@frostitution.net

UPDATE: Date extended to end of the week - August 31
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Return to News