Hot Fuzztival Ticket Giveaway

FROSTITUTION's News Depository

Moderators: Geoi, pnut

Hot Fuzztival Ticket Giveaway

Postby Thomas » Thu May 31, 2007 12:37 am

Join Hot Fuzz Director, Edgar Wright as he takes you through his film inspirations for the action comedy box office smash Hot Fuzz. I just so happen to have some tickets to give away! Here's the details:

• Date: June 10th
  • Venue: Prince Charles Cinema, London
  • Cast members confirmed to attend: Edgar Wright, Nick Frost

Showing times is as follows:

• 11:00 - Hard Boiled
  • 13:45 - Last Boy Scout
  • 16:30 - Point Break
  • 20:00 - Hot Fuzz with LIVE AUDIO COMMENTARY FROM EDGAR WRIGHT AND CAST FROM THE FILM! (In this case, it would be Edgar and Nick)

I have 5 pairs of tickets -- for you and a friend -- to give away, and to enter, all you have to do is answer this simple question:

In Hot Fuzz, what DVD is Danny Butterman (Nick Frost) holding and reading in the Supermarket?

Please reply with your answer, along with your name and address, to fuzzcomp@frostitution.net where I will choose the names by random drawing. Winners will be decided June 6th by e-mail.

Please note to the entrants that they have to make their way to London to attend this if they win. They also need to be there at 10:30 on Sunday, June 10th at the Prince Charles Cinema.

However if you are not lucky enough to receive these tickets then you can head down & queue for free entry on a first come, first served basis!

Good luck to all persons entered, but for those of you who are not able to attend, Hot Fuzz will be released on Region 2 DVD on June 11th at your normal retailer, or you can order online via the link on the right.

Film © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Packaging Design © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Return to News