Hyperdrive Series 3 -- Not Coming

Talk and gossip about the crew of the Camden Lock in this sci-fi comedy which happens to be Nick's first ever lead role.

Postby Graehaus » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:48 am

it is a shame that series three is a no go, but for 12 episode combined it feels larger. What a great series. Thanks to all who brought it out. was worth watching at 3 am on bbckids here in Canada. i just wish i could get the dvds to work.
I do not suffer from Insanity.. I revel in it!
Graehaus

Postby Geoi » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:43 am

Welcome to the board!

You gotta either get an all-region dvd player, or a region code hackable dvd player. Or, you can chage the region on your dvd drive in your computer. Where there's a will, there's a way! Geez, that was lame, sorry.

Glad you liked the series. :nick:
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby SPPCDaisy » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:09 am

Bummer about no 3rd series! I don't get it, why do REALLY good British shows only last like 2 or 3 seasons when we get 9 flippin years of suckhole FRIENDS???
I am shocked that the Frost Factor alone couldn't propel the show forward another season.
Yeah I can't stress enuff the hack for your dvd player to see all the goodies you need to!
SPPCDaisy
Frostitute

Previous

Return to Hyperdrive