Wishlist for Series 3 (if they make one)?

Talk and gossip about the crew of the Camden Lock in this sci-fi comedy which happens to be Nick's first ever lead role.

Wishlist for Series 3 (if they make one)?

Postby Buddy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:29 pm

What do you guys want to see in the next series of Hyperdrive, should they make one? I personally would like to see the return of Hendersen making those video calls to his nephew. I miss that the most during Series 2.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:33 pm

I like the idear that Kevin and Andy jokingly came up with in the commentary during the last epi. That they actually do freeze to death, and then get rescued and revived 50 years later. The kicker I would add, would be that Henderson's nephew, the one he always sends video mail to, is a space commander himself now, and led the mission to find the Camden Loc!! How groovy would that be!?
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:35 am

aw wow well done geoi. that could kind of work...
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:44 am

that would be cool they come back and everything is different and Henderson is now working with his nephew, I wonder who would play his nephew though, that would be interesting to see xD
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:01 pm

I would like to see Simon make a little cameo.
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:29 pm

Geoi wrote:I like the idear that Kevin and Andy jokingly came up with in the commentary during the last epi. That they actually do freeze to death, and then get rescued and revived 50 years later. The kicker I would add, would be that Henderson's nephew, the one he always sends video mail to, is a space commander himself now, and led the mission to find the Camden Loc!! How groovy would that be!?

That's a good idea but maybe not 50 years. His nephew would be older than him and it'd be weird. On the other hand, it could work...
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:07 pm

i would like to see the characters develope more like they did in series 2. but maybe put in some back stories.

they should do an episode of how they all joined the space force. or how like some of them were at school together and didnt realise. like their lives pass. kinda like 'crash' or something.

or they could show how they all met.

something along these lines, you know what im getting at....i hope
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:24 pm

Buddy wrote:
Geoi wrote:I like the idear that Kevin and Andy jokingly came up with in the commentary during the last epi. That they actually do freeze to death, and then get rescued and revived 50 years later. The kicker I would add, would be that Henderson's nephew, the one he always sends video mail to, is a space commander himself now, and led the mission to find the Camden Loc!! How groovy would that be!?

That's a good idea but maybe not 50 years. His nephew would be older than him and it'd be weird. On the other hand, it could work...

All the more comedy, my dear sir!

The whole series could be about the new crew in search of the CL, and they fuck up all the time and run into different spots of bother like Henderson always did. Then the last epi, is where they find them. They could call it "Hyperdrive: The Next Generation". Hahaha. Just playin.

There's so much that could be done though. Seriously.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:25 pm

i agree
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:29 pm

I dont think Ide watch hyperdrive if nick wasnt in every episode
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:30 pm

And, since this is a whish list afterall, I would want me to be cast as Henderson's love interest. Then Teal and I would have a huge row, and she'd kill me. That'd be da shit!
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:31 pm

yeah well nick is the leading role
brad woodgate
Frostitute

Postby Munt / » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Laughter track, snooker lighting, lower budget, craig charles... no, wait!
Munt /
Frostitute

Postby Munt / » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:01 pm

betar riting.
Munt /
Frostitute

Return to Hyperdrive