Kevin & Andy at ComicCon

Talk and gossip about the crew of the Camden Lock in this sci-fi comedy which happens to be Nick's first ever lead role.

Postby pnut » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Pink Girl wrote:
Troy, are we two the only ones harmlessly obsessed with Nick and all roles he rocks out?

No you're not.....count me in.....Hey I even own Kinky Boots :oops: - I have bought a framed picture of EBAY which hangs on the wall next to my computer...I own everything he has been in and I save magazine articles....heck I even laminated a picture of him.....does that make me sad :? - and is obsession or adoration?

note the words harmlessly obsessed

As for me I just love everything hes in good of bad. He turns shit into gold. Like Jesus with water and wine.
pnut
Frostitute

dunno about harmless

Postby gayboytroy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 pm

my husband seems to think im going a bit overboard with it with the tattoo and the san diego trip just for that,,,but oh well,,,,as for me i think i would watch anything he is in even if it was pure shit,,just for the sake of seeing him,like if they came up with something like the world portapotty tour,,i would wach it:)i didnt really think kinky boots was a bad movie i dont know why everyone is always bagging on it,,it is based on a ttrue story too,,i think im gonna go down to the co-op and get some jaffa cakes,,,,bye ya'll
hmm,,crocodiles eat fish,goats, and children
gayboytroy
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 pm

Amen Sista!
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Previous

Return to Hyperdrive