Kevin & Andy at ComicCon

Talk and gossip about the crew of the Camden Lock in this sci-fi comedy which happens to be Nick's first ever lead role.

Postby Geoi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:36 pm

Just the fact that it's a fan board, not an anti-fan board. Tis all. Still luv Munt/ to bits though.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm

I think he is a fan of Nick, just not a fan of Hyperdrive
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Geoi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 pm

Well, you know me, I'm only a fan of Hyperdrive and all that. Just messin with him, is all.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Munt / » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm

brad woodgate wrote:then stop watching it and stop slagging it off to people who do like it

YES! I'LL JUST DO THAT. THEN EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT!

Edit /

Thomas thanks for the sensible reaction. It's genuinely appreciated.
Munt /
Frostitute

Postby brad woodgate » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 am

dam straight! LOL
brad woodgate
Frostitute

kids,,dont make me pull over:)

Postby gayboytroy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 am

just because youre a nick fan doesnt mean you have to love everything he does,,,he looks totally gay in the black books episode he was in so im not terribly a fan of that one,,,,personally tho,,,im obsessed with him and probably would buy anything he has a major part in,,,i preordered my box set today:)
gayboytroy
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:32 am

I'm going to wait until we know if they'll be more episodes because I don't want to get a Series 1 & 2 Boxset if they'll be more released after that.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 pm

Well then John, Troy and I will be watching Hyperdrive 1 & 2 whenever we like, while you're waiting to find out whatever and whatnot about any possible further series.

*Rasp* V

Troy, are we two the only ones harmlessly obsessed with Nick and all roles he rocks out?
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:31 pm

Geoi wrote:Well then John, Troy and I will be watching Hyperdrive 1 & 2 whenever we like, while you're waiting to find out whatever and whatnot about any possible further series.

*Rasp* V

Troy, are we two the only ones harmlessly obsessed with Nick and all roles he rocks out?

im gonna order it too! i love Hyperdrive
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby Mayonnaise » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm

With an awesome cover like that and a 3rd disc full of extras.. who can resist! :mrgreen:
"there's more to me than zombies and gayness." - Nick J. Frost

Mayonnaise
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:49 am

Geoi wrote:Well then John, Troy and I will be watching Hyperdrive 1 & 2 whenever we like, while you're waiting to find out whatever and whatnot about any possible further series.

*Rasp* V

I've been getting the episodes online so I too can watch them whenever I like. I'm still going to get the DVD's later.

Mayonnaise wrote:With an awesome cover like that and a 3rd disc full of extras.. who can resist! :mrgreen:

I checked Amazon UK and there is no third disc.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:50 am

Buddy wrote:I checked Amazon UK and there is no third disc.

Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Buddy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:59 am

:oops: Sorry my bad, I feel so stupid now. I checked the details on the website and it said 2 discs.

That sucks, the Aussie version, which is already out, only has 2 discs. But I don't have it because it was released after I left the country. Although, while it was listed as Series 1 & 2, it doesn't anymore. It probably is just the one series as they've only aired the first one on TV.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Monkey Weasel Donut » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:59 pm

So, did anyone bother to visit Kevin and Andy at Comicon? What did they have to say for themselves, and what the future holds for Hyperdrive?
Monkey Weasel Donut
Frostitute

Postby Pink Girl » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:08 pm

No you're not.....count me in.....Hey I even own Kinky Boots :oops: - I have bought a framed picture of EBAY which hangs on the wall next to my computer...I own everything he has been in and I save magazine articles....heck I even laminated a picture of him.....does that make me sad :? - and is obsession or adoration?
want anything from the shop?
Pink Girl
Frostitute

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperdrive