Great deal for Hot Fuzz and SoTD DVDs

Big Cops. Small Town. Moderate Violence. Discuss.

Great deal for Hot Fuzz and SoTD DVDs

Postby Mayonnaise » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:32 am

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 6600050000

Get Hot Fuzz and SoTD DVDs together at Best Buy this week for only $20. It'd make a great gift. :nick:

Grab the wildly funny police movie Hot Fuzz with the zombie comedy Shaun of the Dead, and get them both for $20.

In this week's new release Hot Fuzz, an over-achieving London cop is sent to a small town where he and his dim-witted partner discover startling accidents. The duo turns up the heat and solves the case big-city style — car chases, gunfights and more — all while delivering gut-busting laughs.
Last edited by Mayonnaise on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"there's more to me than zombies and gayness." - Nick J. Frost

Mayonnaise
Frostitute

Postby KoffCandeh » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:36 am

Jesus, this deal musta been like MADE for me...My parents just consented to letting me spend 500 bucks to buy the Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead DVD's so I can give them to my friends (ya, shameless promotion of the boys :D) , so I can just buy copies of this and give my friends two DVD's each! Woot! Now I just gotta find a friend who's willing to drive a 10-hour trip to and back from the States...
KoffCandeh
Frostitute

Postby loki » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:12 am

I was tempted by the HDdvd but.. I have yet to buy an HDdvdplayer. I wanted to buy the HDdrive for the Xbox360 but.. I found out that in the US right now (I'm in Canada) that is $174 with 5 free HDdvds of your choice. As where here.... its $199 and you only get King Kong with it.
loki
Frostitute

Return to Hot Fuzz