hot fuzz dvd woolworths

Big Cops. Small Town. Moderate Violence. Discuss.

hot fuzz dvd woolworths

Postby gemmauk » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:23 am

well been and got my copy straight from work at 1 and too my suprise i got a free pair of aviator style glasses with the dvd including a hot fuzz glasses case (plastic case).

woo hoo so now sitting in my garden with them on about to watch the fuzz . :nick:
gemmauk

Postby Buddy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:14 am

That's awesome, now I'm curious to what they look like. Maybe you can post photos of these glasses? :)
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:41 pm

You have a TV and a computer in your garden? Man, and I've just been spreading grass seed.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Re: hot fuzz dvd woolworths

Postby Pink Girl » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:32 am

gemmauk wrote:well been and got my copy straight from work at 1 and too my suprise i got a free pair of aviator style glasses with the dvd including a hot fuzz glasses case (plastic case).

woo hoo so now sitting in my garden with them on about to watch the fuzz . :nick:

In Woolworths in Cromer (beside the seaside in not so sunny Norfolk) They are giving away Yorkie Bars with the DVD...RANDOM or what!! :?
Pink Girl
Frostitute

Postby gemmauk » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 am

lol no id got my laptop and portable dvd player out there as my mom and dad were ill so i wanted to stay away lol ill try and get a pic
gemmauk

Postby Geoi » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:11 pm

OH! :lol:

I'm not that high tech. :|
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Return to Hot Fuzz