Hot Fuzz Cosplay

Big Cops. Small Town. Moderate Violence. Discuss.

Postby Geoi » Fri May 18, 2007 2:52 pm

Hey, having a short attention span rules!

What are we talking about?
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby StoneyoftheDead » Fri May 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Geoi wrote:What are we talking about?

My Hot Fuzz costume for Comic Con~ XD My order for a vest and hat just went through, so I should be getting that sometime in the next week or so. I can't wait to start working on it. All I need to order now is a belt/holster... and I might even order a new Shaun tie.

I've only been an Ebay member for a week, and it's already stealing my soul. :rofl:
All things seem small until they're stuck in your eye.
StoneyoftheDead
Frostitute

Postby StoneyoftheDead » Thu May 24, 2007 7:42 pm

All right, costume update.

With the assistance of my good friend Mikey (who shall be dressing up with me for Comic Con, hopefully), I altered the vest so I don't look like a deflated hot air balloon while wearing it. I'm waiting for my belt and holster to come in the mail, pending some idiotic bank account error on my part (oops).

This is gonna seem like an odd question, but... does anybody have any HF screencaps, specifically of Nicholas Angel showing off his badge/ID? I need it for reference.
StoneyoftheDead
Frostitute

Postby Mayonnaise » Fri May 25, 2007 4:31 am

This is the beginning of the movie before they promote him... but then again.. it'll probably just change from Constable to Seargent.. This is the best I can find. Sorry mate~
"there's more to me than zombies and gayness." - Nick J. Frost

Mayonnaise
Frostitute

Postby StoneyoftheDead » Fri May 25, 2007 1:30 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:Image

This is the beginning of the movie before they promote him... but then again.. it'll probably just change from Constable to Seargent.. This is the best I can find. Sorry mate~

Oh, no no~ That totally works. My friend and I aren't gonna be dressing as movie characters; we're just gonna make up our own police names. It's a tad more fun that way, since it allows a lot more creative freedom, I think. ;D

Thank you very much, this really helps. *hugs*
StoneyoftheDead
Frostitute

Previous

Return to Hot Fuzz