Grand Theft Auto IV

Books, Television, Music, etc. etc. all goes in here!

Moderator: Trucast

Grand Theft Auto IV

Postby pnut » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:47 pm

What does the American Dream mean today?

For Niko Bellic, fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape his past.

For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity.

As they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.

Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV will be simultaneously available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and will be in stores worldwide on April 29, 2008.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT! ive been pumped for the past two days about it. GTA is really the only video game ive ever loved. (dont hate me for it)
YOU WANT ME MAKE BANANA CRY?
pnut
Frostitute

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Postby Geoi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:50 pm

YEah dude! I played one of the GTA's on my brother's PSP, it was da shiznit! I just walked around assaulting random pedestrians. It was great!

I'll bet this GTA will be "off the fuckin chain!" [/Danny]
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:51 pm

fuck yeah dude! the thing thats gonna make it better then all the rest is that you dont have to do missions in order to get farther in free roam. which is all i do anyways, so its gonna rock so hard.
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Fuckin' A! [/random Mooby's customer in Clerks II]
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 pm

I will buy it, and 2 hours later remember why I don't play them any longer
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Geoi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:06 pm

So, what? You're going to beat it in 2 hours, or just get bored with it?
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Get bored of it

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Geoi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Man, good thing for the makes of GTA there's people like Val and I out there. Sorry, I still haven't beat Mike Tyson in Punch-Out on Nintendo. I like to play games, but I'm not all that. Just like to have fun, ya know? Don't really care about winning or being all that challenged or anything. Tetris is still like my fav.
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 am

I'm not going to get it. Never really got into the series but I know my brother will definitely buy it for the PS3.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby twoseconds please » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 pm

The game looks pretty good, but i wish it would take place in a different city...
Money talks, and it mostly says goodbye...
twoseconds please
Frostitute

Postby Mutt » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:40 pm

My friends and I have been calling it Grand Theft Auto IV... not as in the Roman numeral 4 but as in the franchise has gotten so old that it needs an I.V.
Mutt
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:46 pm

2 MORE DAYS!
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Buddy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 am

My brother got the game early and is playing it right now.
Buddy
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:52 am

fucker.
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:27 am

I have it... this game is shoddy

* Cars control like crap
* Fighting is bad
* Fuzzy shadows everywhere, like wtf
* Camera is bad as usual

Thomas
Frost Admin

Next

Return to General Media