A major record label release I'm going to be working on.

Books, Television, Music, etc. etc. all goes in here!

Moderator: Trucast

A major record label release I'm going to be working on.

Postby Priest » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 am

So, next Thursday at 2pm I get to do a live recording of Sarah Bareilles at Waterloo Records in Austin, TX. Its on Lamar blvd. downtown at 6th street. So of course, I'm really nervous. For one, she has a top ten song right now called "I'm not gonna write you a love song" and two, Sony (her label) is going to use the recording on a live release cd soon. Its a free show, with free beer, and you don't need a sxsw wrist band. If you can make it or you are in Austin for South By Southwest please come out and support me and the music in general!!!!
Priest
Frostitute

Re: A major record label release I'm going to be working on.

Postby Geoi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:39 pm

OOOOH SHIZNIZ!!!!!!! Feckin hell! I wanna GO! No way I can get off work and up to Austin by 2pm though. DAMNITALLTOHELL! :cry: :cry: :cry:
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Re: A major record label release I'm going to be working on.

Postby Kandiman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:42 am

I'll come, but it's a bit of a trek. Kind of a triathlon for nutters... Run to Land's End, swin the atlantic and cycle from Miami to Austin...
Kandiman

Location: By a computer. Somewhere in the South Pacific. I can See Tracy Island from here!

Return to General Media