2 New songs by me.

Books, Television, Music, etc. etc. all goes in here!

Moderator: Trucast

2 New songs by me.

Postby Priest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey guys please go check out two new songs I have on my myspace music page. http://www.myspace.com/djlazaruschild The Hip Hop one I didn't record, I wrote the music and beat for a guy I know and he took it and recorded it and produced it. The Song Dos Diablos, I only wish I had written or played. I did however record, mix, and produce the track. Please go, and leave me some comments there, or if you don't have myspace, leave em here....thanks.
Priest
Frostitute

Re: 2 New songs by me.

Postby Geoi » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:35 pm

For some reason, myspace won't let me log in, and i'm too lazy to do the "forgot my password" shit right now at this moment..... BUT! I must leave my comments here!

"Sick and Tired of Religion".... I didn't care for the lyrics that much, but it did make me bob my nugget. You did your job well.

"Dos Diablos"..... Sounds like it would fit perfectly on Kill Bill Vol. 2, or even as a track on Mexican Spaghetti Western. And it really makes me feel like there's two devils battling each other. You mix better than Carl Thiel! It's fucking AWESOME!!! I will DL it later if I can. I really REALLY love this song!!! I'm not bullshitting, I mean it!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

(edit: It actually reminds me a bit of the song Robert put at the end of Sin City. It's a good feeling.)
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Priest » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:25 am

Yeah, those guys are great, I LOVED their music. Its all very much inspired by Tarrantino and Rodriguez's tastes. It really does soubd perfect for one of R.R.'s flicks.
Priest
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:18 am

WAS that the Del Castillo brothers?

ANd you're right, it would fit in perfectly into a RR film. Love it.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Priest » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:10 pm

No, the band is actually called The Nematoads.
Priest
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm

I am sure I've either heard of them or read of them. Fucking awesome guitar!

Do you have the rights to it? Like could you let Val and I use that music in a video we may make?
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Priest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:03 am

Unfortunately no, as I said that one I didnt write, play, or anything other then engineer. I recorded, and sound mixed and did a little "producing" of the song but they own the rights as far as distribution goes... sorry.
Priest
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:41 am

Yeah, just hoping. I knew you didn't write or perform it. Just hoping that you had rights to the mix you did. It's still awesomeness.
Geoi
Frostitute

Return to General Media