Quentin Tarantino appreciation thread

Books, Television, Music, etc. etc. all goes in here!

Moderator: Trucast

Re: Quentin Tarantino appreciation thread

Postby Geoi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Awww, booo. What a pisser on my image of him. He's still extremely talented though.
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 am

Today is Quentin's 45th Birthday! Happy Quentin Tarantino Day!!!!!!! :party:
"We're fans who love watching grown men FLUSH CAKES!!! My god, HOW DARE WE not drink tea with our pinkies up. Fuck anyone up their own ass about maturity on those boards...."
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Happy birthday you lovable cunt you!!(QT) :party: :party:
YOU WANT ME MAKE BANANA CRY?
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:21 am

news.bbc.co.uk wrote:Tarantino to make Cannes return

Tarantino's thriller Death Proof screened at last year's festival
Director Quentin Tarantino is to give a cinema masterclass at the Cannes Film Festival, organisers have announced.

The 45-year-old film-maker is a regular attendee at the annual event, having won the Palme d'Or with Pulp Fiction in 1994 and chaired the jury in 2004.

Festival organisers said he would speak "about his professional experiences... with all the spark and enthusiasm for film we know and love him for".

Last year's masterclass was given by Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese.

Stephen Frears, Wong Kar-Wai, Nanni Moretti and Sydney Pollack are among the other film-makers who have previously been invited to speak about their work.

The official line-up for this year's festival will be announced on 23 April, a week later than originally advertised.

The fourth Indiana Jones film is expected to have its world premiere out of competition at this year's event, which runs from 14 to 25 May.

Last year's Palme d'Or prize was won by 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days, a Romanian film about a young woman trying to obtain an illegal abortion.

And THIS is the picture of him they decided to put in the article...?Image
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Watch Quentin's first movie, well part of it anyway. They say that the third reel was lost. It's called My Best Friend's Birthday, and he made it when he was 25 with his friends. Funny as shit at parts, and you can see the inspiration behind True Romance, which was the first script he ever sold.

So, watch it for free here http://www.freemoviescinema.com/content/view/2069/83/

It's only like 35 minutes long.
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:19 pm

it would only go to 11 minutes for me. :(
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Aw fuck. You can watch it on yoututbe too. It worked for me though. I spewed out my soda when he snorted that itching powder and started freaking out,,, the part where he goes "I AM IN HELLLL!". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Quentin riding a mechanical bull.

Quentin pitching his "Muppets Wizard of Oz" ideas to Kermit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby velocity_shingo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:05 pm

i watched some of Kill Bill today xD
velocity_shingo
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

I just finished reading the script for Inglorious Bastards! This is going to be the most brilliant bit of cinema that's come out in the past 30 + years! OMG! It's perfect.
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 am

hellz yeah dude. i love the last scene. brill.
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Priest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Geoi wrote:
news.bbc.co.uk wrote:Tarantino to make Cannes return

Tarantino's thriller Death Proof screened at last year's festival
Director Quentin Tarantino is to give a cinema masterclass at the Cannes Film Festival, organisers have announced.

The 45-year-old film-maker is a regular attendee at the annual event, having won the Palme d'Or with Pulp Fiction in 1994 and chaired the jury in 2004.

Festival organisers said he would speak "about his professional experiences... with all the spark and enthusiasm for film we know and love him for".

Last year's masterclass was given by Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese.

Stephen Frears, Wong Kar-Wai, Nanni Moretti and Sydney Pollack are among the other film-makers who have previously been invited to speak about their work.

The official line-up for this year's festival will be announced on 23 April, a week later than originally advertised.

The fourth Indiana Jones film is expected to have its world premiere out of competition at this year's event, which runs from 14 to 25 May.

Last year's Palme d'Or prize was won by 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days, a Romanian film about a young woman trying to obtain an illegal abortion.

And THIS is the picture of him they decided to put in the article...?Image

And they ran THIS pic with an article that followed....

The BBC hates QT
Priest
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:47 pm

damn :rofl:
pnut
Frostitute

Postby Geoi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:34 pm

I KNOW!!!!!!! BBC is comprised of QT anti-fans! Fuckers! SOOO many pics of him to choose from, and they choose the worst ones! :cuss:
Geoi
Frostitute

Postby pnut » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Inglorious Basterd teaser (or full length, I'm not really sure), trailer premieres tonight on "entertainment tonight"! Gonna be awesome!

pnut
Frostitute

PreviousNext

Return to General Media