Xbox / Live / Arcade

Books, Television, Music, etc. etc. all goes in here!

Moderator: Trucast

Re: Xbox / Live / Arcade

Postby Slov » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I suggest to anyone who is an "achievement whore" like myself that you play the Wallace & Gromit series on XBLA! It's SUPER EASY and it's freggin' Wallace & Gromit, it doesn't get any better than that!

Also, if you need help with getting certain achievements, head over to X360A.org! They have extensive strategy/achievement guides, but watch out for the forums because the admin's and mod's are a bunch of self-absorbed,arrogant wankers!

Completed retails: 33
Completed XBLA: 7

:nick: :nick: :brock:

My b-day is 2 days before Nicks!
Slov
Frostitute

Postby Thomas » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Slov wrote:I suggest to anyone who is an "achievement whore" like myself that you play the Wallace & Gromit series on XBLA! It's SUPER EASY and it's freggin' Wallace & Gromit, it doesn't get any better than that!

Also, if you need help with getting certain achievements, head over to X360A.org! They have extensive strategy/achievement guides, but watch out for the forums because the admin's and mod's are a bunch of self-absorbed,arrogant wankers!

Completed retails: 33
Completed XBLA: 7

:nick: :nick: :brock:

http://profile.mygamercard.net/demifish
Sigh. You really don't like anything, do you Thomas?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thomas
Frost Admin

Postby Slov » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 am

Geezus Thomas, nice card! :rock:

I'm sending you a FR when I get off, if that's cool, cause I know I hate random FR's!

My b-day is 2 days before Nicks!
Slov
Frostitute

Postby TheDeadWait » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Changed my GT to ZombieShellHead if anyone wants to send me a FR.
The first male PeggLegg and damn proud of it!
TheDeadWait
Frostitute

Previous

Return to General Media